Thursday, April 16, 2009

Playoffs!

Photobucket


This is another part of the year I love. NBA Playoffs start on saturday. This is where the stars are born and winners survive. Watch out for my Lakers! My man Kobe looks hungrier than ever for a title. We lost last year against the Celtics. I dont seeing Celtics making it back because of KG might miss the playoffs and Lebron is just a beast and he is hungry too but i dont seeing him taking the title from Kobe. Lakers are too talented. First we have the Utah Jazz, I give it 5 games maybe 6 because the Jazz play hard at home. Check the Lakers and Jazz TV listings and times :


http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/matchup/_/teams/jazz-lakers





This is My Finals pick Lakers and Cavs. Lakers in 6 games maybe 7. Kobe will prove that he can win without Shaq.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment