Saturday, May 16, 2009

Drake Friends With Money: The Drought Is Over

Photobucket

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4go4c2

1.Drake Speaks
2.Goodnite And Goodluck
3.Uptown (feat. Bun B & Lil' Wayne)
4.Drake Speaks Freestyle
5.She Just Wanna Dance (feat. Trey Songz)
6.Overdose (feat. Mickey Factz & Travie)
7.I Want This Forever (feat. Lil Wayne & Nut Da Kid)
8.Friends With Money
9.President Freestyle
10.Get Like Me (feat. Lil Wayne)
11.Still Drake (feat. Trey Songz)
12.What I'm Thinking Right Now
13.Girl Let Me (feat. Belly)
14.Every Girl (feat. Young Money)
15.Closer To My Dreams
16.Successful (feat. Trey Songz & Lil' Wayne)
17.Smile (feat. Voyce Alexander)
18.Can't Hide From Love Freestyle
19.Cannon Ball (feat. Colin Munroe)
20.Best I Ever Had
21.Take You Down Freestyle
22.Enjoy Yourself (Feat. Slakah the BeatChild)
23.November 14th (Chuck Inglish Remix)
24.I'm Goin' In (feat. Lil Wayne)

No comments:

Post a Comment